It’s the same great magazine for viewing on your electronic devices.
You can view your copy of Bee Craft Digital on
- Kindle Fire
Bee Craft digital is available to readers worldwide for just the same great price.
It is also available as an option at no extra charge when subscribing to the printed copy of Bee Craft.
FREE Postage on any UK order over £25.00. £3.00 for all other UK orders
See our Terms & Conditions page here
Bee Craft Ltd
The Informed Voice of British Beekeeping
Bee Craft Ltd (Bee Craft) is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales registration number 463112, whose registered office is at National Agricultural Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV8 2LZ.
+44 1733 771221
Read more about Bee Craft Magazine on our main website
Visit this page and you can input the relevant amount there. On the checkout please include the order number to which this additional payment relates in the ‘additional information’ box
Refund and Returns Policy
We hope you are entirely satisfied with your purchase but if not, we will do our best to put it right.
You can phone (between 9.30am and 5pm) 01733 771221
Or write to us at: Bee Craft Ltd, 107 Church Street, Werrington, Peterborough PE4 6QF.
Faulty or damaged goods will be replaced where possible at no cost to you, or refunded in full.
Please contact us to agree how best to return the item for replacement. Returns postage will be paid
- Unwanted goods, other than magazine subscriptions, can be returned for refund.
- Contact us first to obtain a return address.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item(s) must be returned in the original packaging and with any enclosed documentation.
- The item(s) must be in their original, unused condition. DVDs must be unopened.
- The cost of returning the item is your responsibility and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Enclose a note with the item giving the reason for the return.
- We will refund the total amount less the cost of our original delivery charge.
Magazine subscriptions can only be refunded if the first issue has not yet been set up for dispatch.
This is usually 2 weeks before the actual dispatch date for the printed edition but may be later for
the on-line and mobile editions (digital subscriptions).
If you wish to cancel your subscription with immediate effect and receive no more copies, we can
arrange to have your copy dispatched to another address (you may wish to have it delivered to your
local beekeepers’ association or to a fellow beekeeper). We will not normally issue refunds for part
subscriptions. An exception would be where you have joined an association where a subscription is
included in the membership, and you would therefore hold a double subscription for a while unless
your original subscription is cancelled.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy.